FAA Rigger's Exam:
- FAA Questions are presented in numerical, topical or user defined
order in groups of twenty or less.
- Question order is different
every time, as well as the answer order. This aids in user comprehension,
as one cannot simple remember "number 1 is b, number 2 is
- Immediate feedback
- Brief discussion
and explanation for every incorrectly answered question.
- Users have the option of reviewing this material when they correctly
answer a question.
- Citations are provided from Poynter's Manuals
V1 and V2, The Recovery Systems Design Guide, An Introduction
to Deployable Recovery Systems and appropriate government regulations.
- Scores are displayed at the end of each group of questions.
- DOS and Windows compatible.